Kalparrin’s greatest asset is its staff.
It is a staff of which Kalparrin is very proud, one that works together, supports each other and genuinely cares about every family and child supported by Kalparrin. Kalparrin’s staff members are highly qualified, maintain regular ongoing professional development programs and offer specialist experience in the early childhood and primary school-aged sector.
They are also experts in the NDIS and will assist you manage your NDIS Package to obtain optimal value for you and your child. We encourage you to meet them and know you’ll value them as much as we do.
Want to make a difference, we have the following opportunities to join our team, see our Careers at Kalparrin page.
- Frances Ennor – Occupational Therapist \ Community and Events Co-ordinator
- Anna Mathai – Occupational Therapist
- Natalie Chorin – Speech Pathologist
- Stacey Davine- Speech Pathologist / Training and Education Co-ordinator
- Vanessa Hally- Speech Pathologist
- Rachel Ross – Speech Pathologist
- Liana Siskos- Speech Pathologist / Groups Co-ordinator
- Philip Lo
- Kathryn Toohey
Therapy Services Manager
- Dr Nataliya Shkuratova
Management and Administration Team
- Bert Ferro – CEO
- Debbie Aslam – Accountant and Office Administrator
- Jacqui Powell – Executive Support
- Michelle Catena – Client Administration Co-ordinator
- Maree Hallett – Client Administration Support
- Ruth Spence – Client Administration Support
- Len Head – Maintenance Services