Held at Kalparrin, 1 Kalparrin Ave, Greensborough 3088
Notice of 2019 Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Kalparrin Early Childhood Intervention Program Inc. is to be held on Wednesday 23rd October at 6:30 pm for a 7:00 pm start, finishing at 7:30 pm.
Light refreshments and beverages will be served prior to the meeting.
All members and friends of Kalparrin are invited to attend.
Please note that only members of Kalparrin (parents and carers of children supported by Kalparrin and committee members of Kalparrin and other approved persons) have voting rights at the AGM.
The primary business matters to be conducted at this AGM will be :-
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting
- To vote on the Notice of a Special Resolution
- To receive the Annual Report and Audited Financial Report
- To appoint members to the Board of Kalparrin
- To appoint Auditors for the 2019/20 Financial Year
- Registration of members in attendance
- Declaration of quorum according to Kalparrin’s Constitution
- Distribution of documents (reports, minutes of last AGM, etc)
- Welcome and introductions by the President of the Board
- Review and Acceptance of minutes from previous AGM (2018)
- Voting on the Notice of a Special Resolution
- Receipt of 2018/2019 Annual Report
- Annual Report overview by the President
- Annual Report overview by the CEO
- Receipt of 2018/19 Audited Financial Reports
- Audited Financial Reports overview by the Treasurer
- Questions to the Annual Report and Audited Financial Reports
- Acceptance of the Annual Report and Audited Financial Reports
- Appointment of auditors for the 2019/20 Financial Year
- Election of Board Member position
- Business Arising
- Closure of meeting
In accordance with the Constitution a quorum (11 members present) shall be required for the AGM to proceed.
Proxy Votes (form can be downloaded from the link below) are required to be received by the CEO firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business Friday 18th October 2019.
Can you please let Jacqui (email@example.com) know for catering purposes by Monday 21st October if you expect to attend in person.