Education and Training Calendar
Founded in 40 years of early childhood experience and run by highly qualified staff, Kalparrin’s Education and Training Program is renowned within the early childhood and education sector.
Kalparrin’s Education and Training Calendar outlines the range of workshops on offer for 2020.
Kalparrin’s Education and Training Program is highly regarded and workshops book out quickly, so ensure you register early.
Education and Training Consultancy Program
Kalparrin also offers customised training and workshops for schools and early education settings. This program involves the delivery of presentations or support that can be run in either the school, early education venue, or at Kalparrin. Consultations may include:
- Workshops from Kalparrin’s 2020 Education and Training Calendar
- Support crafted specifically to meet the unique needs of varying education centres, such as:
- Classroom/playground observations
- Development of Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) for students
- Behaviour management, social and emotional development, self care skills and cognitive development supports
- Assisting teachers with work modification and strategies for differentiation
- Team teaching and mentoring
- Peer support and student workshops
- Staff professional development
This is run on a fee for program basis.
For further information on any aspect of Kalparrin’s Education and Training Program, please contact:
Education and Training Coordinator
Kalparrin Early Childhood Intervention Program
1 Kalparrin Ave
P: (03) 9435 8311
We’re proud of the consistently positive testimonials we receive at our courses:
“Friendly and enthusiastic teacher. Made the session interesting!”
“Thanks again, an informative and interesting presentation!”
“An excellent session, very practical ideas and examples I could easily relate to.”
“Very useful and helpful. Presenter very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Excellent presentation – thank you!”
“Thank you, I feel more confident and knowledgeable to have a sensitive discussion with families.”
“Fantastic, clear and easy to follow, very understanding and informed. Can see the presenter has lots of experience in this area – thank you!”
“Thank you! Will take away some practical strategies to use within the preschool setting.”